donderdag 21 januari 2010

Evaluation of the Design

We wanted to check if target group likes the idea of the party. In order to do so, we went to four families that live in the Spoorzone.

We've showed them our presentation movie and asked them a few questions afterwards.These questions were:

1. Do you think you would go to the party?
2. Do you like the fact that the pictures are showed instantly?
3. Would you send a text message to show your name at the screen?
4. If you have met someone at the party will you search for the person on the party's website?
5. What do you like/dislike of the concept?

The interviewed answered the question as followed:

Test-person A (female, 28 years old, single):
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No, I'm afraid I will receive unwanted advertisement when they have my number
4. Yes, I always check the pictures after a party
5. I like the light tubes!

Test-person B (male, 51 years old, married):
1. No, I think I'm too old to go to such a party
2. No, people will see who's drunk and who's not
3. No, I want to stay anonymous
4. Yes
5. I like the fact you want to bring people together. Delft has become to individual.

Test-person C (female, 32 years old, cohabiting):
1. Yes
2. No, I like the surprise-effect when you check a party's website
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Does it has to be on lichtjesavond or could it also be on another date?

Test-person D (male, 25 years old, single)

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No, Only when the girl I've met is really hot
5. Great design of the poster and the flyers!

With these results we have some recommendations for the further development of the project.

* Show on the screen that the text-message-service is not part of a subscription
* Detail the website more

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten